As specialist in professional liability insurance, IMCI offers the knowledge and expertise to reduce your firm’s exposure to loss by helping to develop innovative risk management practices and structuring insurance coverage uniquely suited to the needs of design professionals.
A Design Professional needs an Insurance Broker who
- Specializes in professional liability services for architects, engineers, environmental consultants and surveyors.
- Understands your industry and is an active member in your professional organizations.
- Offers services such as contract review and risk management seminars.
- Is able to bring you sound and stable insurance carriers that fit your business.
Our Risk management & Insurance specialization includes:
- Project Policies
- Network Security and Privacy Liability (Cyber Liability)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Integrated project delivery (IPD)
- Sustainable Design
- Public Private Partnerships (P3)
- International Project Risks
- New Contract Documents: AIA Documents, ConsensusDOCS, DBIA