Since 1993, we have led the effort to reduce firms exposure to loss by helping to develop innovative risk management practices and structuring insurance coverage uniquely suited to the needs of professionals service firms.
To constantly stay informed of current risk management and insurance issues, to maintain close ties to the industries we service, and to continually improve our service to meet the changing needs of your practice.
IMCI embraces the goals of our clients and supports them by participating in organizations that further their professions. To truly understand the issues facing our clients business, we immerse ourselves in their professions – we gain valuable insights into their challenges by being an active member of their professional societies.
- aeProNet member
- AIA member in North and South Carolina
- ACEC member in both North and South Carolina
- Construction Professionals Network (CPN)
- Member of CREW
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- Society of Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC)